For What It's Worth

This is my personal site, of course dedicated to shameless self-promotion. I have at times gone into parody writing and script writing for hobbies, as well as a book, The New Springtime. I will post them on here. Enjoy. I welcome questions you may have about the Catholic religion. Leave your questions at faith2understand@catholic.org, and look for the answers on faith2understand.blogspot.com. Thanks and God bless.

Name:
Location: Jacksonville, FL

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Real Men of Genius: trad versions

Here is five versions of the "Real Men of Genius" ad campaign set to Novus Disordo:

CLICK HERE

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When will you be posting again? I used to be on Angelqueen.org years ago, but found most, not all, of its members to be arrogant and rude to each other. I am interested in what my fellow Buffalonians have to say about matters Catholic. In Nomine Domini - Adrienne

8:12 AM  
Blogger justdobbs said...

JMJRR

Thank you, Adrienne. The whole married life thing (and music) is taking up my free time. I will be putting a link to my videos in the near future, but we'll see about more output in the future. I'm kind of dry now.

About posting on various blogs, see above.

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home